Job title: Business Development Manager – Defence – Newcastle
Company: Extension Recruitment
Job description: We are delighted to be supporting our client in the recruitment of a Business Development Manager for the company’s Defence sector. Our client is a successful maritime technology business based in the North East of England with a global presence.
Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious and high energy Business Development Manager, who will join their BD team and be accountable for growing the Equipment Marine and Submarine Defence Sector.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible targeting, forming relationships and winning defence opportunities with existing and new clients within the UK.
- Identification of new business opportunities within the Marine & Submarine Defence Sector.
- Generation of enquiries and with support, convert these into profitable contracts.
- Develop, strengthen and maintain relationships at all levels of the customer chain to promote the use of the company’s Products, Solutions and services.
- Setting and executing the sales strategy for associated products, Solutions and services
About the Business Development Manager
You will be a confident Business Development Manager with indepth knowledge of the Defence Market Sector.
- Relevant Business Development/sales experience.
- Proven client relationship management experience.
- Excellent organisational, leadership and inter-personal skills.
- Relevant Degree level qualifications (engineering background is preferred but not essential for the right candidate).
Thank you for your application!
We are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles within the Engineering & Manufacturing sectors. Check out our website to see our live roles: .
Do you know someone who may be interested in a new role? We are passionate about finding long-term careers based on your values, personality and career goals. If you know someone who may be interested in exploring a new career, we have a referral scheme offering you the chance of a £100 amazon voucher (T&C’s apply). Get in touch today to find out more – 0191 466 1990.
Due to the high number of applicants unfortunately we are unable to respond to every candidate. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of your submission, we are sorry to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.
Job date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 01:39:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!