Job title: FMCG European Sales Manager
Company: The Sales Experts
Job description: Job Description:
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Manager to manage Company International’s account sales portfolio throughout the UK and Europe/Eastern European markets.
Working closely with and reporting directly to the Melbourne based General Manager and International Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing the business through multiple sales entities as well as driving new business opportunities.
Your high quality sales and relationship building skills along with your ability to analyse key business drivers will be essential, to deliver growth into iconic retailers within the DIY, FMCG/Grocery retail channels. Some of the iconic retailers we need to focus on and develop and this is the tip of the iceberg:
6. The range
7. Kinngfisher Group
The candidate will also be responsible for the strategic management of each account, including sales growth, profitability, incentives, managing and delivering sales and revenue budgets, forecasting, promotional program planning, sales and market analysis, and systems management.
Company International – European Sales Manager
Key responsibilities of the role include:
▪ Strategic business planning
▪ Achieving sales & revenue budget
▪ Challenging results and seeking opportunities to grow and further diversify the business
▪ Working with clients to explore and expand growth opportunities
▪ Leadership in developing new business channels
▪ Advising and assisting GM & ISM on strategies
▪ Promotional planning and execution
▪ Managing budget and forecasting
▪ Building strong working partnerships with all key stakeholders
▪ Achieving all set targets whilst also developing new promotional and ranging opportunities
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
▪ Proven extensive retail experience involving DIY, DDS & FMCG channels is essential
▪ Strong established networks within the aligned industry’s
▪ Previous account and relationship management experience is essential
▪ Leadership and people management experience of account managers
▪ Thorough understanding of supply chain mechanics
▪ Exposure to 3PL warehousing
▪ Strong understanding of FOB terms and how China manufacturing operates
▪ Ability to demonstrate understanding of category management and present complex quantitative information in an easy to understand manner
▪ Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with strong selling and negotiation experience
▪ The flexibility to travel as per business needs
Salary: Base salary £50K-£70K dependent on experience plus car allowance and benefits.
Expected salary: £50000 – 70000 per year
Job date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 03:07:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!