Job title: Business Development Manager – Employee Benifits
Company: Mandeville Recruitment Group
Job description: This is an exciting opportunity to work in a truly supportive and collaborative sales environment, where teamwork equals exceptional results!
My client is an innovative business, who provide outsourcing payroll and benefits solutions to a range of businesses, thus improving efficiency, and transforming internal processes. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for an accomplished and highly motivated Business Development Manager, to join the team. Salary £35K-£40K + £5K Car Allowance + £55k OTE. Hybrid working, 3 days office, 2 days WFH, Location, Birmingham.
Business Development Manager Role Summary:
You’ll be responsible for the full 360 sales process, starting with identifying new sales opportunities, with full support from an exceptional marketing team and access to a range of Business Development tools. You will create compelling sales plans and provide a consultative approach, to close. The core focus is to target industries such as recruitment agencies, facility management, and security businesses, with 50+ employees.
Business Development Manager Profile:
You should already be a Business Development Manager/Sales Manager, with experience selling complex services through a consultative sales approach, plus…
- 3 Years’ experience selling service solutions is essential
- Proven track record of winning and developing new business opportunities
- Experience in consulting with C suite, Director level decision makers.
- Forward thinking and inquisitive nature, a desire to solve challenges
- Excellent communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Payroll and Pensions is desirable
- Workplace benefit sales is desirable
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Pipeline generation from initial contact, formal meeting to close
- Develop knowledge of the relevant market sector and value proposition
- Becoming the Employee engagement advocate for the relevant sector
- Manage a portfolio and territory- (North-East Patch)
- Represent the brand and company at conferences and business networking events
- Identify new areas for expansion and contribute to the evolution of the company
- Ability to present to diverse businesses and business professionals from business manager through to CEO, Finance Director or business owner/entrepreneur
If you feel this role would suit, then click apply, or if you require further information, please contact Sharan Sandhu on 01628600784 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Expected salary: £35000 – 40000 per year
Location: Edgbaston, West Midlands
Job date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 00:43:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!