Job title: Business Development Manager- Edinburgh
Company: MacGregor Black
Job description: Business Development Manager- Edinburgh
Can you drive the distribution and visibility of brands?
Have you experience in increasing volume & profit growth?
Do you have strong on trade experience across Manchester?
Macgregor Black are currently in partnership with a premium spirits company on the search for a key account manager. This is a permanent- hybrid role based in Edinburgh.
- Introduce and sell in the Wines and Spirits portfolio to new and existing outlets within Independent Free Trade and Leased outlets within territory.
- Merchandise all products within outlets and place Point Of Sale material in primary display space to maximize visibility and awareness of brands.
- Apply brand-building techniques in appropriate outlets on core brands, for example; staff training, perfect serves, menu presence, brand activation and sampling.
- ‘Network’ with customers and wholesaler account managers to develop incremental business through building relationships.
- Inform customers of present and future above the line activity and promotional support.
- Effectively plan and manage the working day to ensure coverage is achieved at key trading times of customers.
- Keep up to date with all relevant CGA data, trade, company, marketing and product information. Submit all reports, requests and correspondence within agreed time frames.
- Attend trade events and support Regional Sales Manager / National Account Manager at Trade Shows as directed by your line manager.
- Degree educated
- Have previous on trade experience
- Be highly motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal, communication and numerical skills.
- Have a full driving license
Competitive salary on offer
Contact Dana Bond today for more information
Job date: Thu, 18 May 2023 22:42:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!