Job title: Business Development Manager – Medical Aesthetics
Company: On Target Recruitment
Job description: The Job
- Established for over 20 years.
- Award winning supplier in the Medical Aesthetics market.
- Fantastic commission structure.
The Role of the Business Development Manager:
- Selling a range of medical skincare systems/solutions.
- The business have over 3500 registered clinics in the UK alone.
- Selling into beauty salons, aesthetic clinics & spa’s.
- Area covers the Greater London region
- Focus is on selling new machines but you will have access to data to use.
- Position reports to Head of Sales UK & Ireland.
Benefits of the Business Development Manager:
- £35k-£40k basic salary
- Company Car Allowance
- Discounts on skincare
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fuel Card
The Ideal Person for the Business Development Manager:
- Ideally looking for someone with a medical skin systems sales background (Will also consider clinical backgrounds)
- Needs to have done a role where they are demonstrating the equipment on a person i.e a beauty procedure
- Most of the team are ex therapists who have moved into sales.
- Looking for someone that is a hunter.
- Understands sales process and the right questions to ask, closing techniques.
- Needs to be from the beauty/aesthetics industry and ideally capital equipment.
- Wants to make money and understands how to manage a territory.
If you think the role of Business Development Manager is for you, apply now!
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Phone no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.
Expected salary: £35000 – 40000 per year
Job date: Fri, 19 May 2023 00:03:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!