Job title: Business Development Manager- European based
Company: AJ Walter Aviation
Job description: We already keep the world flying, and our goal is to build a technologically enabled aviation business. Want to join us?
Come join AJW’s global business development management team where you will play a key role in supporting the implementation of the sales strategy throughout Europe focusing on Scandinavia and central and eastern Europe. As a Business Development Manager, you will play a critical role in achieving the Company’s objectives by improving its market position and achieving financial growth by identifying and developing long term relationships.
About the role
- Help drive sales and profitability by identifying and developing business opportunities for all AJW products and services
- Visit customer sites
- Present, negotiate, and conclude commercial agreements with new or existing customers
- Work with customer service teams to ensure all sales opportunities are leveraged appropriately
- Proactively monitor and analyse inventory and stock using available tools to determine potential sales opportunities
- Determine how AJW products should be presented to specific customers to meet their requirements and, at the same time, drive sales and profitability
- Regularly interact and collaborate with the regional sales and commercial team regarding potential opportunities in your defined territory
- Help identify opportunities to develop and increase AJW Group’s business through market analysis, market awareness and ongoing dialogue with internal teams
AJW Group is the world-leading independent specialist in the global management of commercial and business aircraft spares. We provide the civil aerospace sector with the most efficient and progressive end-to-end for the provision and repair of components, , and . We reduce costs, improve profitability and support the brand values, goals, and image of our customers. See for yourself what it’s like to work here:-
You will have:-
- Commercial aerospace sales experience with connections across Scandinavia, central and eastern Europe.
- An effective negotiator, influencer, and communicator.
- There is a requirement for travel across the defined area. We anticipate 80% of your time will be spent travelling, visiting customers
- Passionate about overachieving with the ability to strategically plan ahead.
- Strong presentation skills
- A strong team player who is willing to help and support others
- Developed analytical skills with the ability to identify trends, new opportunities and understand priorities
- Innovative with a solution-focused approach
- Target and results-driven with a passion for sales
- Flexible and can adapt to overcome organisational challenges
- Commercial acumen developed through experience in customer service and sales
- Demonstrable working knowledge of global markets with experience in engaging with a range of customers and stakeholders in one or more geographical regions
We will consider applications from UK or Europe.
AJW Group is an equal opportunities employer with the aim of providing a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage suitably qualified applications regardless of race, disability, age, sex, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, and religion or belief. We are a culture that celebrates success on merit.
To recruitment agencies: AJW Group will not accept unsolicited or speculative agency CV’S and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Job date: Wed, 17 May 2023 01:29:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!