Job title: Business Development Manager | Flexible Packaging Solutions | UK
Company: Mercury Search and Selection
Job description: This opportunity is for a high calibre Business Development Manager to test their skills on one of the biggest platforms in the market, and in return receive an exceptional benefits package. Develop your skillset and utilise the business’ full offering as a global flexible packaging manufacturer, with production capabilities all over Europe, and multi-site function in the UK.
Business Development Manager | Flexible Packaging Solutions | UK | Exceptional Package to Attract The Best
A multi-million pound group, with global recognition, operating with industry leading technology and equipment, where sustainability and eco-friendly product is at the forefront of the business’ production goals.
Customer experience is at the centre of what they do, as they pride themselves as a market leader, continually striving for cutting edge product and adapting to the market needs where required.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for;
- Sourcing and generating new business within the market
- Setting new sales strategies at a national level and delivering on it
- Managing and developing an existing account portfolio
- Work alongside Research & Development for new innovative products
- Attending trade shows and promoting the organisation on a global scale
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record of developing new business within the food market
- A strong background within the flexible packaging industry
- A strong ability to continue and manage growth within the business
- A consultative approach with ability to add value to client requirements through recommendation and use of the organisation’s full offering
- Must live in the UK
Contact Mercury today!
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 06:10:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!