Job title: Business Development Manager for Cleaning Company
Company: ecoSense Cleaning
Job description: ecoSense is a successful contract cleaning company and is looking to recruit an ambitious, enthusiastic and driven Business Development Manager with a proven track record selling within the Cleaning industry.
The role will entail securing new business through developing existing accounts, networking to source new business, client visits and presentations; Although you will have full support, you will need to be a proactive self-starter and comfortable sourcing and following up on new leads, you will need to be ambitious for career progression and looking to join a forward-thinking organisation.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Place of Work: Remote, option to work form Head Office London SE9
- Development of new business into the Central London Market to end-user organisations in all business sectors
- Identifying opportunities in the territory, taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale
- Ensuring that contact is made at a senior level with key decision-makers
- Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be met
- Ability to identify opportunities within the existing customer base to maximise sales revenue
Develop new channels for selling consumables held within stock
- Capable Business Development Manager with the will to win, who is tenacious, especially when dealing with medium to long sales cycles
- Commercially astute, and must have experience in bidding and winning low, medium and high-value business
- Proven track record in services and or solution sales
- Team player, with excellent presentation skills you will be able to work with and build a team with internal staff, who will support your sales initiatives
- Experience selling Contract Cleaning Services or related services is essential
- Personal charisma, ability to identify potential business opportunities, be able to set up appointments at a senior level with potential customers, develop opportunities
- Communication Skills – you will be confident and able to communicate and present solutions at all levels from owner-operated businesses to Board Level with the ability to negotiate and close sales working alongside the Managing Director
- Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
Basic salary £ Negotiable, uncapped commission TBN
Job date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 00:51:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!