Job title: Business Development Manager – Graphics And Signs
Company: Future Recruitment
Job description: NEW VACANCY! (SN2609)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – GRAPHICS AND SIGNS
HOMEBASED / MIDLANDS
£Negotiable (Depending on Turnover and Experience) Pension + Company Car or Car Allowance + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Our client based in the Midlands specialise in self adhesive graphics and signage, due to growth they are looking to recruit an additional Business Development Manager to join their team. The role will focus on new business but some accounts will be passed to grow and develop. They can accommodate clients based across the UK and deal with various market sectors, including transport / logistics, education, agriculture etc.
Our client can manage projects from conception to completion, their extensive in-house design and installation teams allow them to offer a full service providing various types of graphics and sign on all applications.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Selling large volume self-adhesive Graphics and Signs, including full wraps, logos, decals, dibond etc.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Sales experience within the Graphics industry
- Proven background of working towards sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to sell to a variety of businesses and clients
- Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, well organised, and have a positive attitude
- Highlight key areas of growth and target new clients to continue to grow accounts
Location: West Midlands
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 05:12:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!