Job title: Business Development Manager- Hybrid
Job description: *EUROPEAN TRAVEL REQUIRED AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH* ALL EXPENSES PAID
My large global client are seeking an Business Development Manager with previous B2B sales and Account Management.
This is a busy sales role and you will be working equally as part of a team to maintain selected business accounts and develop new business for the Industrial division. Primarily office based, this role will require some overseas business travel. You will be comfortable meeting face to face at various corporate levels from buyer to Directors.
Benefits and Package
- Salary up to £38k + £5k OTE – Option for Car or car allowance of £500 per month
- Flexible working hours – Monday – Friday
- Home based role – Travel to Slough office once a month
- Mobile & Laptop provided
- Life Assurance
- EUROPEAN TRAVEL – Once a month
- Maintain all aspects of assigned business accounts to agreed sales targets
- Support the development of new business and revenue opportunities, identifying USP, value creation and high customer relationships
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations when required
- (Note some European trade shows, or customer visits in Europe, US, Asia or the other regions require weekend travel)
- Report sales progress reporting on a weekly or monthly basis or as required by line management, and need to be at HQ office at least once a month
- Collate market and customer information and feedback opportunities to management on a regular basis
- Accept other tasks or projects as assigned by senior management.
- Account manager with demonstrable face to face meeting experience and sales achievement in the business-to-business market
- An ability to set goals, manage time and multiple projects
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Must hold full passport and UK driving license for business travel
- Possess sales experience across one or more EU countries, outside of the UK
- English language both written and spoken.
- An ability to present to varying audiences including using Microsoft Power Point
- An ability to research business information using various methodologies.
- A intermediate level of computer literacy level with MS Office Word, Excel and Power point
- An ability to read and amend English legal documents.
Apply now for an ASAP start!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Expected salary: £38000 – 45000 per year
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Job date: Sat, 20 May 2023 23:37:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!