Job title: Business Development Manager – Pharma / MedTech
Job description: Fort Parkway, Birmingham B24 9FD, UK
Health and Medicine, Marketing and PR, Sales
Wilmington Healthcare are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager with experience in Pharma / MedTech!
Business Development Manager – Pharma / MedTech
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Why do we want you?
You are an entrepreneurial, growth orientated solution sales professional with a proven track record of winning and developing business within the Pharma/ MedTech/ Healthcare sector and/or agency environment.
You are not put off by challenging targets and high expectations.
You are meticulous with forecasting and consistently deliver on those forecasts.
You have a hunger to succeed and generate new business coupled with the energy and focus to consistently deliver.
Your natural sales style is consultative with a hunting mentality. We are looking to continue to accelerate our growth and bring the right people in to the business to develop sales opportunities for our solution portfolio.
A bit about us
Wilmington plc is a company with a difference.
Over the years we’ve grown by acquisition and as such we have many unique businesses in our portfolio.
Wilmington Healthcare is one of them
Wilmington Healthcare, is a market leading provider of healthcare data, education, news and information resources with outstanding analytics capabilities.
We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS enabling improved outcomes for patients.
Our leading insight and news service, the Health Service Journal, provides the most influential people in health with vital intelligence, analysis and advice.
Working with clients and our internal teams, your main responsibility will be to identify and secure new business growth in existing and new accounts across the Pharma, Med Tech and Bio Tech industries.
In addition to this as our Business Development Manager you will:
- Assume responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual target achievement for their solution
- Develop and maintain a deep and wide knowledge of the accounts and is able to understand their priorities and needs, turning them into business opportunities;
- Anticipate clients’ needs and develop and present proposed solutions to client’s complex business issues;
- Based on long term relationship with client, act as an advisor
- Originates and manages the development of large deals with clients for their solution
- Timely updates CRM platform with regard to opportunity pipeline and call plan
- Constantly monitors client satisfaction and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction;
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Evidence of delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in the same or similar role
- A current driving license
- Experience within the markets we operate is desirable
You need to be the kind of person who…
- Is passionate about the healthcare industry and improving patient outcomes
- Is committed to and passionate about owning and driving their sales number
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone is accountable
- Loves to learn – knowledge, skills and takes ownership for self-development
- Is a creative question-asker and a solution-finder
- Enjoys a challenge and enjoys working in a team with shared values and goals
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on ‘APPLY’ today!
Job date: Sat, 20 May 2023 23:03:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!