Job title: Business Development Manager – Large Format Graphics
Company: Taylor Higson
Job description: Business Development Manager – Large Format Graphics
£30,000 – £45,000 + commission + car allowance
West Yorkshire (Hybrid)
Are you an experienced large format graphics salesperson looking to work for a professional and reliable printer?
As the BDM, you will target profitable new sales opportunities across sectors such as retail, travel & tourism, sports, construction, healthcare and education to name just a few. This is a hybrid role, you will be expected to be in the office two days a week (obviously when you don’t have client appointments to attend).
You will benefit from working for a business that has been established over 100 years and grown to be one of the key players in manufacturing unique graphic display solutions; a company that prides itself on its staff from customer service to its project managers and installation team.
To be suitable for this role, you must have a background in selling printed graphics and good technical knowledge relating to large format printing, signage fabrication, set works (metalwork and joinery) along with a broad depth of wider “fringe knowledge” of related processes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Identify new and profitable business opportunities/customers
– Managing customer accounts to ensure and highlight growth
– Providing excellent after-sales care to encourage repeat business
– Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
– Manage small to medium size projects
– Attend site meetings, customer meetings, site surveys, installs and sign off meetings when required
– Support the BDD with strategies and propositions to assist with the direction of the business
The successful candidate should have:
– Diverse sector experience
– Experience of working towards and achieving sales targets and KPIs
– Strong communication, excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
– Ability to bring value for the customer with ideas out of the norm, along with value engineering product through the business
– Experience of managing projects through the business to completion
– The ability to make the right commercial decision. Be able to analyse costs and pricing quickly to ensure all jobs have commercial/value/business benefits
Depending on your experience, there may also be times when you will be asked to provide mentorship to the sales team alongside the Business Development Director.
Expected salary: £30000 – 45000 per year
Job date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 06:49:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!