Job title: Business Development Manager (Maritime)
Company: Anthem Consulting
Job description: Business Development Manager role aligned to the leading Shipping / Maritime practice of this midsized international law firm. London with agile working. Salary up to £75k.
This international law firm, with a sector approach to their BD strategy, is looking for a BD Manager to join their Maritime team. The team is the largest at the firm, and some of the client in this space have been with the firm since their infancy. Clients include travel companies, investment banks and logistics companies. 90% of all goods are transported via maritime channels, so this is an area that truly is applicable to the real world!
The role will work with a group of Lawyers, who are really invested in BD, from Associate level through to Partner. As the firm are market leaders in the space, their BD is strategic, looking at some really sophisticated global campaigns, especially around the topic of Sustainability. Due to the nature of the sector, the role is truly global, with opportunities to attend international events.
The BD Manager will have support from 3 BD Executive, one of which is a direct report.
- Drafting and developing the annual BD plan globally;
- Monitoring the budget, and ensuring ROI is delivered;
- Implementing and managing a range of international campaigns;
- Project managing key Shipping focused pitches and coaching Partners ahead of meetings;
- Working with the central Marketing, Comms and Events teams on profile raising initiatives;
- Conducting industry, client and competitor research;
- Mentoring and supporting junior members of the team, including a line management of an Executive.
The role would be a great opportunity for a BD professional with around 5 years of experience, who is ready to make that step up to Manager. Experience within legal or wider professional services is essential. Candidates must be passionate about taking on a global role.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at .
For more jobs like this go to our and also check out our
Expected salary: £75000 per year
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 22:24:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!