Job title: Business Development Manager – Marketing Services
Company: Taylor Higson
Job description: Business Development Manager – Marketing Services
£competitive salary + 10% g.p, car allowance and company profit share scheme
Our client is an integrated marketing services provider who work with national and global brands on their print management, direct mail, point of sale, data cleansing, creative services, targeted data buying and digital marketing. As well as being a successful agency ethically this is a fantastic business, sharing profits with their staff and supporting charities with over £650,000 donated, all whilst providing exceptional services to our customers.
Due to substantial growth in the dreaded 2020 and 2021 they have an exciting opportunity for a talented salesperson. You will be working in the sales & marketing department identifying, capturing, and maximising new business opportunities across the UK and internationally. This role is perfect for those with excellent marketing, print and mailing knowledge, and very strong communication skills. You’ll need to be able to build a quick and natural rapport with prospects and have the knowledge and ability to effectively consult with customers on print and marketing procurement best practice.
You will be building out your own pipeline of customers in conjunction with the marketing department. This will involve prospecting, attending events and traditional lead generation. You will be responsible for delivering your quarterly sales targets, maintaining the CRM system, and growing your account portfolio.
– Sales Pipeline
– Responsible for developing and managing your own sales pipeline
– Customer Onboarding
– Relationship Management
– Own the new customer relationship for 6/12/18 months depending on size
– Oversee customer project management and delivery
– Work with the Customer Services team to deliver outstanding customer service.
– Work with the Category Management team to identify suitable supply chain partners for your customers.
– Provide detailed project handovers to the Customer Services team.
– Identify opportunities to cross-sell and contract work from your portfolio of customers.
– Onboard new customers to the companies technology suite.
– Consult with customers on maximising their ROI on their offline marketing campaigns.
– Natural salesperson
– Experience selling offline marketing services including direct mail, POS & Print Management
– Experience developing your own sales pipeline
– Experience consulting on how to optimise marketing campaigns
– Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
– Experience with digital marketing channels
– Experience selling technology platforms
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Job date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 23:56:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!