Job title: Business Development Manager ( North and Scotland)
Company: Lloyds Banking Group
Job description: End Date Monday 05 June 2023
Salary Range £52,245 – £58,050
Agile Working Options Hybrid Working
Job Description Summary See Below
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities, and we’re playing a central role in building a growing UK economy.
Lex Autolease (LA) is the UK’s number one vehicle leasing company, with over 300,000 vehicles in our fleet. Our customers benefit from our unrivalled insights, data lake, consultancy and expertise in government regulations, sustainability and more. Add in our innovative fleet management platform, and we’re confident that we equip our commercial customers with everything they need to turn their fleet into one of their business’ top-performing resources!
Our green fleet experts have been supporting the transition to electric vehicles (EV) since 2011, and we’re a member of the Climate Group’s EV100 global initiative to accelerate the transition to EVs. This includes a commitment for the Lex fleet to be Net Zero by 2030.
So, when our clients come to select an expert to transform their business mobility, the choice couldn’t be simpler. And the same applies when selecting your next career move.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team. You’ll be responsible for identifying & originating relationships with the largest corporate fleet prospect opportunities in either Scotland or the North West region. Our team is primarily home based with travel required for face to face prospect meetings across your region.
Together with the leads you self-generate, you’ll have access to the Group’s commercial banking client base to drive quality pipeline growth and develop long-term relationships with multiple partners within your prospective client organisations.
As a BDM, you’ll have access to the biggest corporate fleet data lake and largest in-house team of consultants, to help you enrich the quality of your prospect client interactions in order to differentiate Lex Autolease from the competition.
Your role and accountabilities will include:
- Make a key contribution to our corporate fleet growth, building sustainable relationships with prospects from our non-franchise database by exploring opportunities and engaging through a multi-channel approach
- Research and network to identify the best prospect opportunities in the your region to grow the LA fleet through major new business client acquisitions
- Develop innovative solutions to differentiate LA in the client’s view and reach a targeted conversion rate to achieve new business sales objectives
- Deliver on planned volumes with the planned conversion rates for delivering new Sole Supply customer relationships
100 vehicles where we meet client needs for full service leasing * Be responsible for development of commercial terms to maximise profitable, sustainable business relationships, structure and manage effective P&L and concessions
- Provide support and share best practice with colleagues on major deals or tender renewals
Crucial skills / experience:
- Vehicle leasing or Asset Finance professional with experience working with corporate clients with vehicle fleet size of 100+.
- Proven track record of signing contract hire / fleet management deals across both cars and Light Commercial Vehicles through self-generated prospecting.
- Strong financial and product foresight, and able to demonstrate knowledge of funding and fleet dynamics.
- Thrive on proactively finding prospects, identifying client needs & problems, communicating and closing deals.
So what can we offer you in return?
We’ll give you a competitive remuneration packages which includes:
- A discretionary performance share bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of LBG means you’ll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We’re committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We’re an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Please get in touch if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you.
So if you have the skills we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you’ll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you’ll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we’ll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We’ll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We’re focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Expected salary: £52245 – 58050 per year
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Job date: Wed, 24 May 2023 05:14:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!