Job title: Business Development Manager | Printed Film | Midlands | Salary to attract the best
Company: Mercury Search and Selection
Job description: This is real chance to put your own stamp on a role with a leading flexible packaging manufacturer. They will offer you products you can be proud of and keep you ahead of market competitors. With a generous commission structure they reward their staff for their hard work.
Business Development Manager | Printed Film | Midlands | Salary to attract the best
This organisation is leading manufacturer of high quality flexible packaging. They have a huge presence within the food market, dealing with blue chip clients across the UK. With constant investment into the business, they are continuing to grow from strength to strength, year on year.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business across the UK
- Selling a range of packaging solution including Lidding Films, Shrink Film and Pouches into the food and beverage sectors
- Setting and delivering new sales strategies
- Identifying target areas which sales can be increased
- Liaising with internal product development and technical teams to deliver innovative solutions
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record of developing new business within the food and beverage sector
- A strong background within the flexible packaging industry
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Great customer service skills, with strong technical understanding
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and work for a market leader within flexible packaging, if this sounds like the right role for you, apply today?
Job date: Fri, 19 May 2023 04:59:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!