Job title: Business Development Manager (Private Networks)
Company: Ernest Gordon Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager (Private Networks)
Scunthorpe – Remote (travelling to the office when required)
£55,000 + Hybrid + Progression + Company Benefits + Pension
Do you have a Business Development / Sales Manager background, looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work as a part of the top table management team, working for an accredited Independent Connections Provider (ICP), who is experienced in managing and delivering all types of connections ranging from LV supply connections up to 132kV, where you will receive development from the company directors, to ensure you reach your full potential?
Are you looking to accelerate your career, in a versatile role which will fully utilise your creativity and expertise, with a company that will make sure your success is nothing but a priority and provide you with a fantastic work-life balance?
On offer is the opportunity to be a part of a well-established organisation. You will actively promote the company throughout the electrical construction industry (including low to high-voltage systems, Battery Storage, Solar Parks, Data Centers and other associated ICP projects) to improve the company’s position in the marketplace as well as to generate ongoing profitable growth.
- Identify new business opportunities that fit within the strategic development of the business.
- They must where possible build relationships with customers with a view to negotiating work rather than tender enquires.
- Strategic planning is a must when targeting potential customers to do business with.
- The Business Development Manager must obtain a thorough knowledge of the market as well as understand fully the company’s full range of skills and experience.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within that business through research or industry knowledge.
- Business Development Management Experience with relevent industry expeirence OR Electrical industry experience
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Sales, Account Management, Electrical Systems, Power Network, Network Provider
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered remuneration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.
Expected salary: £55000 per year
Location: Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire
Job date: Thu, 18 May 2023 02:16:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!