Job title: Business Development Manager | Promotional Merchandise | UK | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Company: Mercury Search and Selection
Job description: This is an opportunity not to be missed! Take the next step in your career and work with a global business which offers a market leading salary and uncapped earnings potential. With an excellent reputation of collaborating with blue chip clients across the globe, they are now looking for a driven and ambitious Business Development Manager to join an experienced team and set and deliver new sales strategies to elevate the business.
Business Development Manager | Promotional Merchandise | UK | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A global front runner that are highly regarded across the promotional merchandise sector and produce creative and bespoke products for major clients across the Sports and Retail industries. With a modern sales office located in London they offer their customers a tailored approach to more sustainable materials and advanced technologies to create and deliver quality, high definition products that are at the pinnacle of industry standards.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building long term relationships by delivering fantastic service
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Working towards wider company objectives
- Meeting with customers/clients face to face to delivery sales presentations
Key attributes required:
- Experience within the promotional merchandise sector
- Excellent customer service relationship skills
- Ambitious and career driven with a desire to develop into a future senior capacity
- Ability to demonstrate sourcing and winning new business
If you feel like you don’t get the current support in your current company or you want to take the next step in your career and work for a marketing leading business that truly invests in their people. Contact Mercury to find out more!
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Fri, 12 May 2023 01:41:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!