Job title: Business Development Manager (Public Sector)
Job description: Location: UK – London, UK – Hatfield, UK – Reading | Job-ID: 203561 | Contract type: Standard | Business Unit: Sales
Life on the team
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Computacenter to join our Public Sector Division as an ‘Account Manager’ focussed on new business development. You will work alongside colleagues looking after some of the largest UK Public Sector clients while contributing to the ongoing positioning of Computacenter as a formally recognised Strategic Supplier to Government.
You’ll be working in a highly driven team with an incredeble outlook and culture of succeeding together. In addition to the fanastic earning opportunities, clear career path, and exciting events and incentives throughout the year.
What you’ll do
- Manage customer liaison to transact complex services and complex solution sales to maximise profit
- Responsible for sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information
- Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs.
- Closes standard deals with a degree of complexity and opportunities to maximise profitability.
- Identify customer queries and resolve to enhance customer satisfaction
- Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
- Proactively builds customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities.
- Identify a broad range of opportunities and customers to develop sales campaigns
What you’ll need
- Strong track record as an New Business Development (new logo)
- Proven experince selliing into the public sector customers (incl. tender processes). Into the NHS space would be a plus.
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of customers and opportunities
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Comprehensive understanding of Computacenter’s Solutions offerings and basic understanding of Services
- Commercial, Financial and legal understanding
- Negotiation and influencing skills applied across the various customer organisations
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of larger and more complex customers and opportunities at all levels.
- Ability to resolve significant customer issues whilst moving the business forward.
With over 20,000 employees across the globe, we work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, and helping our customers to source, transform and manage their technology infrastructure in over 70 countries. We deliver digital technology to some of the world’s greatest organisations, driving digital transformation, enabling people and their business.
Job date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 23:03:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!