Job title: Business Development Manager – Retail Media
Company: Sphere Digital Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager – Retail Media Agency & Tech
Up to £80k base + 50%
This company are a rising star in the ecommerce space!
Set up only a few years ago they’ve grown and have brilliant culture.
They are a retail media/ecommerce agency with their own technology (that brands can also license), it’s a fast growing space so there’s lots of green space to sell into.
- Great culture, shortest tenure so far has been 18 months, only had 1 resignation last year
- Flexible and trusting culture
- Great office location, they hybrid going a few days a week into the office
- Amazon Advanced Partner
- A part of a larger group that will help with brand recognition
- New business role selling the managed service model to ecommerce clients
- 360 sales generating your own pipeline, running the sales process to close
- Also partnering with other ecommerce agencies to generate business
- As well as selling services you’ll also be selling their tech
- At least 3-4 years sales experience, you must have some experience selling retail media, sponsored product or Amazon ads
- Your experience should be winning new e-commerce clients
- Can self generate pipeline
- Happy to work autonomously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.
Expected salary: £45000 per year
Location: Greater London
Job date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 04:53:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!