Job title: Manager School Operations
Company: Leams Education
Job description: LEAMS Education comprising of British curriculum & CBSE schools in Dubai is driven by our unifying philosophy. We are ambitious about our employees’ career and development opportunities that come with being part of our L&D goals. We unite our team through vibrant CPD which harnesses the collective expertise of their peers in an exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practice. Long-term employment with a tax-free salary, medical insurance, free children’s tuition fees in group affiliated schools and other benefits as per UAE labour law is part of the attractive job offer.
We are immediately hiring an experienced School Operations Manager to manage efficiently & effectively the school day to day operations by administering and operating school facility management, safety, security & general maintenance, general administration, event management, procurement, fulfilling compliance requirements of KHDA, Dubai Municipality, Civil Defence, DHA etc in a timely and most responsible manner.
MSO will be responsible:
To oversee all non-academic areas of the school operations, by demonstrating turnaround leadership competencies focusing on goals and target areas. * Provide strategic support to the School Principal through formulating and leading on specific aspects of the School improvement plan.
- Development, maintenance and cleanliness of the school building and grounds, ensuring that the site and facilities are available for school use at all times.
- The MSO is expected to exceed internal & external customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and oversee the successful completion of all projects such as annual renovations, and upcoming new school projects, and recommend changes in the school’s operations strategies as required.
- He/she is expected to oversee and optimize the organization’s business development by overseeing admission procedures, administration, Health & Safety, purchasing, inventory, facilities management etc.
- Provide support in challenging existing practices, leaning out costs, implementing robust standard operating procedures and in optimizing operational efficiency.
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered.
- Create and maintain outstanding Health & Safety regulations in operational rapport with facilities & support team.
- Nurture a safe work environment that is collaborative and focused on creating the best possible atmosphere for learning and development.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have an MBA or equivalent graduation from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Functional knowledge of MOE/KHDA & other government regulatory bodies.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude.
- Revenue and profitability management.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and a self-starter, with the ability to multitask and focus on key details.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Operations experience in an academic environment is highly desirable.
- Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
Experienced candidates with relevant backgrounds in managing school operations, may please apply with your detailed resume and a minimum of two professional references.
Job date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 05:35:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!