Job title: Business Development Manager, Salesforce Practice
Company: Publicis Sapient
Job description: Company Description
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organisations get to their future, digitally enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As the Business Development Manager, your primary goal is to drive commercial growth and build lasting relationships with clients across all Publicis Sapient’s industries across EMEA.
You will work closely with Publicis Sapient Client teams, Industry Leaders, Salesforce key contacts, and project sponsors. You will provide proactive thought leadership and Salesforce sales expertise to create, build, and close opportunities with our existing and target clients.
To excel in this position, you must have exceptional communication skills and the capacity to promptly evaluate clients’ business requirements, convert them into Salesforce solutions, and work together with internal counterparts to precisely determine the scope and estimate the effort needed for implementation.
Furthermore, you should possess consultative and strategic sales expertise, along with strong commercial abilities, enabling you to create compelling visions and service propositions that deliver customer value by outlining specific outcomes.
Utilising your Salesforce ecosystem knowledge, you will act as a representative of our Salesforce practice, playing a vital role in enhancing our partnership with Salesforce. Your responsibility will involve utilising our Salesforce’s Practice marketing strategy to offer unique perspectives tailored to specific industries, engaging in discussions centred around digital business transformation and innovation using Salesforce.
- Exceed annual services booking and revenue targets.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities in target industries.
- Collaborate with Publicis Sapient Industry teams and Subject Matter Experts to create industry-specific joint Propositions.
- Network within the industry and our accounts to generate new client opportunities.
- Develop partner strategies for specific clients and market segments.
- Manage communication and deal-flow with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand client requirements and tailor Salesforce solutions accordingly, leveraging Subject Matter Experts when needed.
- Lead and support all phases of the business development cycle, including proposal development and client presentations.
- Proactively engage with industry and community organizations.
- Utilise social media, particularly LinkedIn, to raise awareness of Publicis Sapient’s Salesforce Practice and industry perspectives.
- Maintain accurate Salesforce forecasts in Publicis Sapient’s Salesforce Org.
- Collaborate with internal teams for effective planning and execution.
- Contribute industry-specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process.
- Foster client engagements to build lasting relationships and drive additional business for the Salesforce Practice.
To be successful as the Business Development Manager you’ll need to
- Own a territory
- Drive clearly defined joint account planning with the Publicis Industry Teams and Salesforce, including the formulation of opportunity roadmaps or the precursor activities to define such a roadmap and their associated joint execution plans.
- Develop and implement business development strategies to expand the Publicis Sapient’s client base and revenue streams.
- Own and be accountable for opportunities from lead to close.
- Generate pipeline through self-origination and collaboration across Publicis Sapient and Salesforce to develop trusted propositions for clients and prospects.
- Use your industry expertise and business acumen to understand a client’s motivation, business drivers/challenges, strategic goals, and objectives, and their desired business outcomes.
- Engage and present to customers, especially at C-Level, using a consultative selling approach that positions Salesforce and Publicis Sapient as a long-term trusted advisor relationship.
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our Salesforce solutions with clients and the internal Publicis Sapient teams, with the goal of generating significant success and business value from an investment in the Salesforce Platform
- Develop and lead a territory plan and a tailored account plan for each client that aligns with their business goals, priorities, and timeframes.
- Forecast accurately and timely, build a pipeline, and progress opportunities to successfully deliver YOY revenue growth.
- Develop a mutually agreed and aligned close plans for each opportunity and drive the execution of these plans to realize closed bookings aligned (or in excess) of assigned sales goals/quotas.
- Be recognised as a role model for collaboration, understanding, and overall business results in the Salesforce Practice and across Publicis Sapient.
- Represent Publicis Sapient’s Salesforce practice as a thought leader in the eco system and as a peer within equivalent roles at Salesforce driving joint value propositions and strengthening our partnership on the technology stack.
- Work with our delivery teams ensuring client projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Stay abreast of specific industry trends and developments and ensure we’re well-positioned to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Experience of face-to-face Sales and Client Engagement of Salesforce consulting and professional services offerings to c-suite level customers. This is likely to have been gained with Salesforce themselves or through consultative business development within the Salesforce practice of a management consultancy.
- Solution based and consultative Salesforce sales experience that demonstrates a proven understanding of solving client needs with Salesforce solutions.
- Strong key account management skills and experience, in addition to business development experience, to consultatively develop further solutions for clients to meet future strategies.
- Ability to and experience of displaying how the Salesforce Platform Model brings value to customers and how the model can be sold in the context of the industry.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of consultancy – how services are typically sold and delivered.
- Salesforce experience that demonstrates a proven understanding of solving client needs with Salesforce solutions.
- Strong track record with sales quota achievement and entrepreneurial approach to building sales pipelines and strategies
- Project definition and delivery knowledge, and experience of managing external client projects as a trusted advisor and consultant is highly desirable.
- Able to justify an approach, phasing, solution design, trade off rationalization to key stakeholders across customers, Salesforce, and Publicis Sapient is highly desirable.
- RFP bid response management experience.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Stakeholder management and collaboration skills and experience are required to build strong relationships with customer buying centres and internally across Publicis Sapient’s capabilities.
- Analytical approach to identifying business challenges; visionary and creative approach towards their solutions.
- Strong communication skills – must be able to understand and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels within industry customers and suppliers.
- Openness to travel and work at client site when necessary.
An array of benefits are offered to Publicis Sapient employees. In addition to a leading compensation package, 25 days paid annual leave, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you and your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension is the least we want to provide to you.
The learning opportunities here are endless plus of course the opportunity to be part of a game-changing organisation that encourages outside-the-box thinking and empowerment to know that the world is your oyster when it comes to your career! With free soya lattes and gym fee reimbursement being thrown in, you’ll get to taste the best coffee in town (in our opinion).
Job date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 22:09:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!