Job title: Business Development Manager (Security Inspection Products)
Company: Black & Grey
Job description: Job Description:
Black & Grey HR is hiring for a client in the Security industry in UAE. Our client is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and by forging strong relationships with Clients/System Integrators/Partners.
– Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
– Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
– Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners and System Integrators (SIs)
– Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
– Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
– Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
– Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
– Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
– Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
– Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales driven position in security inspection industry and familiarity with the project market
– Need Solid network with System Integrators (SIs) and established presence within the end user network
– Should have strong selling skills, ability to listen and tailor make presentations to meet customer needs
– Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic, both verbal and written
– Persistent and pro-active
– Responsible and able to drive the business independently
– Ability to effectively motivate team and drive sales in a time sensitive environment
– Competitive to achieve his targets and efficient
– Strong public speaking skills, multi-tasking and time management skills
Attractive Salary + Benefits.
Job date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 00:20:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!