Job title: Business Development Manager – Security Installations
Company: Newstaff Employment Services
Job description: Newstaff Employment Services is recruiting for a Business Development Account Manager with experience in the security installations sector.
- You will be responsible for developing new and existing client relationships with exceptional management, design and support to build your pipeline and achieve annual sales in excess of £500k.
- The position requires high levels of self-motivation, a highly organised individual with exceptional communication skills.
- A proven track record of understanding client requirements, designing effective integrated security and fire systems, while maintaining and developing client relationships.
- In return you will be provided with full training and induction programme to get up to speed including 121 support and ongoing check ins with line manager.
- Your main role will be to proactively sell the company’s full portfolio of integrated Fire and Security solutions to both new and existing customers
- Proactively research, identify and convert new business opportunities in line with the company’s top customer profiles
- Optimise the cross-selling of all Fire and Security solutions to new and existing customers specification/requirements
- Production of designs, proposals and quotations for, and not limited to; CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Door Entry, Access Control & Fire Alarm Systems,
- Build and maintain business relations with existing key clients
- Be able to identify and build relations with new and existing clients to build pipeline and meet sales targets
- Ensure quotations are delivered within the deadlines provided and updated on to internal CRM system
- Follow up on quotations, negotiate and close outstanding opportunities with the client
- Identify and attend industry specific networking events
- An accomplished Sales and Design Consultant career with a proven track record with an independent business
- You will need to evidence a good working knowledge of regulatory requirements, compliance standards and British Standards
- Excellent IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential
- You will have a track record of working to and exceeding a sales targets
- You will be a team player with ambition and a “hunter” mentality
- Ability to adapt according to the environment and the people that you may be presenting to.
- Be able to communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent inter-personal skills with a pro-active work ethic
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Be a positive and enthusiastic self-starter with exceptional time keeping
- Work well under pressure, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge
Hours: Mon – Fri 8.30 am to 5 pm
Basic salary £35,000 pa to £40,000 pa + OTE £70,000 pa + Laptop, Phone, Car, 25 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays + Extensive benefits Package + Flexible and remote working where possible
Interested? Please call Anne Marie on 01727 864777 or email CV to
Expected salary: £70000 per year
Location: St Albans
Job date: Fri, 19 May 2023 22:14:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!