Job title: Business Development Manager (Solar PV and Battery Systems)
Company: Ernest Gordon Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager (Solar PV and Battery Systems)
£55,000 – £60,000 + Commission + Car + Progression + Training
Are you a Business Development Manager or similar with a background in solar and battery storage systems looking to step into an integral role in a specialist organisation providing innovative commercial and domestic services.
Are you an experienced Sales professional with a passion for renewable energy? Here’s your chance to put your expertise in large battery storage systems and solar panels to use in a dynamic and exciting role. As you search for new opportunities and pursue tenders for renewable energy projects, your skills and knowledge will be highly valued.
On offer is the opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to work closely with the Director to immediately add value to a team of dynamic and multi-disciplined individuals, managing the co-ordination of business development, sales and marketing, delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Research potential new leads and generate business opportunities for solar PV installations within the Commercial & Industrial sector
- Contacting prospective clients through a variety of platforms i.e., phone, social media, email and face to face meetings
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers and strategic partners using a variety of marketing tools
- Evaluate site energy data to determine a suitable system size for PV generation
- Support the preparation of quotes and financial projections to present sales proposals to key decision makers from both SME and blue-chip organisations
- Experience in solar and battery storage system design and installation and sales
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Solar PV, Renewables Estimating, Sales Executive, Battery Charging, Battery Storage, Commercial, Domestic, Grimsby
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Expected salary: £55000 – 60000 per year
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Job date: Wed, 17 May 2023 06:34:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!