Job title: Business Development Manager : Subscriptions
Job description: London E1 8QS, UK
Customer Service, Marketing and PR, Sales
Wilmington Healthcare are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager!
Business Development Manager – Subscriptions
Location: London Hybrid
Why do we want you?
You have experience within a subscriptions business development or sales manager role, with B2B sales and BD experience.
Ideally you will have experience of working within pharmaceutical and medical technology (MedTech) companies as our subscriptions service supports these and other sectors.
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience in these sectors, its desirable, but we can offer upskilling support and training to the right person.
Wilmington Healthcare, (Part of Wilmington Intelligence) is a market leading provider of healthcare data, education, news and information resources with outstanding analytics capabilities.
We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS enabling improved outcomes for patients.
Our leading insight and news service, the Health Service Journal, provides the most influential people in health with vital intelligence, analysis and advice.
In this role of business development manager for HSJ and Investigator XD subscriptions you will be identifying sales leads to grow subscriptions sales whilst retaining current account ensuring renewals.
You will be developing client relationships and increasing the revenue and profitability in HSJ in existing subscriptions.
You will be experienced enough to naturally following up of new business opportunities, setting up meetings, planning and preparing proposals and presentations, communicating to clients, writing reports and providing management with feedback.
You will be running and reporting the performance for the subscription files for HSJ & Investigator XD including KPI reporting such as retention rates by volume and value and managing and reporting the performance for the subscriptions.
In addition to this as our Business Development Manager your role will include:
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs.
- Engaging with senior decision makers to deliver sales growth within renewals including add ons for new modules available within the platform.
- You will provide account management plans on clients
- Demonstrating of our subscription product to clients via MS Teams or face to face.
- Providing reporting on customer usage
- Keep up to date with clients products and services.
- Responsible for all internal stakeholder engagement.
- Ensure all opportunity pipelines are developed and maintained in line with business targets.
- Remain informed of the subscription portfolio.
- You will provide detail of all sales KPIs.
- Supply product development ideas based on customer feedback.
- Contribute customer engagement initiatives and plans to drive product usage
- Design and deliver a sales plan
- Participates in internal meetings, with a clear understanding of the factors impacting negative and positive sales performance.
- Collaborative with peers in a constructive and positive way.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in B2B sales selling intelligence, data or insight products
- Experience of account management and taking clients through a renewal process
- Highly articulate and credible when presenting at a senior level
- Clear understanding of B2B subscription model
- Experience selling at a very senior level: pitching/communicating at senior level
- Sales CRM (SalesForce, MS Dynamics or similar)
- Experience selling to Pharma or Med tech would be highly desirable.
Wherever you are in your career and whatever your expertise, we look for people who:
- Are passionate about providing high quality solutions to our customers
- Love varied work that plays to their strengths while helping them develop
- Want to work together to learn, grow and achieve common goals
- Are excited to be part of a diverse and unique global community
- Who want to be recognised for the unique talents, experiences and insights they bring to Wilmington.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on ‘APPLY’ today!
Job date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 00:20:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!