Job title: Business Development Manager – Telecoms
Company: Mandeville Recruitment Group
Job description: Progressive opportunity to work with a global telecoms brand, offering long-term growth and fantastic earning potential!
My client is a well-renowned brand, offering unified communications, for public and private sector businesses. They are looking for a Field Sales/Business Development Manager to join a successful team, based in Kingston upon Thames.
What does the role look like?
This role is a hybrid model, to work in the office, and out in the field. You will focus on selling lease lines and data network to new and existing businesses, from a mixture of self-generated outbound, inbound, CRM, or marketing passed leads.
You must Have:
*3+ years selling Data Network/Telecommunications to businesses.
*Consultative selling with examples of habits and practices implemented
*Experience across short, medium-and long-term sales cycles.
- Experience of managing a territory and diary management /journey planning
- Experience of self-generating new business opportunities
- Experience of developing existing accounts and growing share of wallet
- Understanding of Pipeline creation, management, and accurate forecasting of results
- To build relationships with new and existing clients, in order to sell across the Unified Communication product portfolio- specifically leased lines, Data network.
- Management of own diary and journey planner, able to execute the best use of time to ensure maximum productivity.
- Creation of accurate pipeline opportunities and landscaping opportunities for future sales
Pipeline creation, management, and accurate forecasting of results
- Communicate at all levels and build relationships with clients as well as internal and external stake holders.
- Work in conjunction with a desk-based BDM and other associated product specialists within the business
Why you should consider this role?
- Fantastic progressive, inclusive working environment
- Genuine opportunity to grow with the business
- Opportunity to work with a major brand with an award-winning product portfolio
- Ongoing exposure to training and development to increase expertise and knowledge base
- Modern office facilities
- Daily/weekly/monthly/yearly incentives including holidays & paid days off.
- Company pension scheme
This is an exciting opportunity, to work for a global band, with great earning potential, in the telecoms sector. Click apply, or contact Sharan Sandhu for more information, on 01628600784.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Job date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 07:38:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!