Job title: Business Development Manager – US Law Firm – Liv St – Agile Working
Company: Larbey Evans
Job description: This prestigious US law firm based near stylish new offices near Liverpool St are keen to hire a Business Development Manager to lead on all BD and marketing initiatives for their London and European practice groups.
The Business Development Manager will work collaboratively with Senior BD Manager and Business Development Director, there is the additional support of 2 BD & Marketing staff also in the London office. The firm work the hours 9:30am to 5:30pm and offer agile working of 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
They are prepared to consider candidates looking for £70,000 – £80,000, ideally who have 1-2 years current BD Manager level experience working in Corporate law firm.
The Business Development Manager’s duties will include:
- Business Planning: advise and play a key role with partners on the direction and delivery of pro-active business development activities.
- Client development: identify and help grow clients in key areas, coordinating and executing client targeting activities.
- Cross-selling initiatives: pro-actively identify cross-selling opportunities across key areas of focus with other areas in the London and European offices as well as with the US offices, including working with relevant global Business Development team members.
- Profile raising: work with the global marketing communications team to find ways to profile key areas of focus across different platforms (press, client publications, industry publications and social media) as well as identify other profile raising opportunities (such as roundtables, client seminars and campaigns).
- Market and client research, including opportunity spotting: work with the research team to support business planning and opportunity spotting.
- Marketing Collateral: work collaboratively to create and maintain tailored materials for various business development opportunities including pitches, client presentations, attorney biographies, RFPs and other client facing materials.
- Events and conferences: responsible for identifying and executing on relevant conferences and events for key areas of focus as well as liaising with our external events agency for specialist events.
- Directory submissions and awards: play a leading role in the development of legal submissions, updates, responses and other content to enhance the Firm’s standing in the appropriate directories, surveys, lists and awards programs.
- Additional projects: opportunity to be involved in firm wide, local, departmental or practice group projects as and when they arise.
- Internal communications and tracking: to ensure the Firm captures feedback (such as pitch wins/losses), matter experience, client contacts and business development leads to enable the practice to promote itself effectively and to grow its business and to assist in departmental reporting as required.
Candidates will be degree educated and currently working for a City based law firm in a BD position, preferably with an international presence. You will have first class influencing skills, strong written and proof-reading experience and able to write professionally and with excellent attention to detail. Strong time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple assignments is essential whilst being able to work under pressure.
Expected salary: £70000 – 80000 per year
Job date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 00:01:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!