Job title: Business Development Manager – West Surrey – Mortgage Intermediaries
Company: TSB Bank
Job description: Job Title: Business Development Manager – West Surrey – Mortgage Intermediaries
Location: GU and KT postcodes – home working location
Closing Date: 5 May 2023
This is an exciting opportunity to develop TSB’s already established business as part of the award winning Mortgage Intermediary team.
The area covers a number of high profile mortgage broker firms and is a highly coveted role. If you have the desire and commitment to deliver a consistently great service to a panel of professional mortgage intermediaries then this could be the role for you.
You will need to be a natural communicator, have extensive knowledge of mortgages and be able to organise your own activity. Your time will be split between such activities as visiting the intermediaries to present our proposition, returning calls to advise on customer eligibility against our lending policy and assisting brokers when cases need a hand through the application process.
You will be joining an established, highly effective and stable team that are a key part of TSBs highly commended relationship with the intermediary sector.
A typical week would involve 3 or 4 days out seeing brokers within the area or using video conference calls to communicate the strengths of our intermediary lending proposition. You will be home based with very occasional travel required to Keypoint/Gresham Street.
What we need today
We want our Business Development Managers to have these skills and experience:
- Manages self to ensure adherence to TSB risk and compliance policies and relevant external regulatory frameworks.
- Develops, implements and monitors robust business plans for key producers, liaising with Regional Manager.
- Interprets and utilises Mortgage Intermediary data and uses as a basis for reasoned decisions, to underpin activity with intermediaries.
- Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge and understanding of intermediaries’ own business, markets they operate in, the local market and their future plans.
- Continually and consistently drives sales of TSB mortgages through delivery of market leading service standards to intermediaries. Taking ownership of issue resolution, enquiries and complaints
- Actively seeks out and exploits new business opportunities in order to maximise sales results.
- Manages risk and compliance with all legislative and regulatory requirements, by ensuring that operational policies and procedures are understood and consistently followed.
- Monitors SLAs for own intermediaries with RM and operational teams. Makes effective interventions and resolves problem issues at an appropriate level.
- Builds effective relationships with colleagues across the intermediary sales brands maximising business opportunities.
- Actively manages productive working relationships with a range of intermediaries across own area.
So, if this sounds right up your street, come and join our team.
We are TSB. Life Made More.
Inclusion matters at TSB. We want our colleagues to feel at home here, no matter their background . Diverse teams are what helps us deliver Money Confidence. For everyone, Every day.
Did our job advert catch you eye, but you don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t let that put you off. If you meet some of the requirements and have an open curious mindset, we’d love to hear from you.
Job date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 22:42:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!