Job title: Business Development & Marketing Manager
Company: Bespoke Careers
Job description: Truly exciting opportunity to lead the Business Development and Marketing efforts of young and expanding architecture practice in East London.
- Salary: £40000-50000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Sector: Business Support
- Job Ref: 62149
About this role
As Business Development and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for devising and overseeing the BD & Marketing strategies alongside the Directors, Associate Director and Associate (Operations) of this emerging architecture and design practice. The role will help expand their international projects. You will be key in harnessing and growing their client relationships. Therefore, the ideal candidate would need prior Business Development experience within the Architecture and Design space.
- Identify and create new business opportunities in both the UK & globally, through market research and reporting on opportunities in sales forecasts.
- Managing and developing existing client relationships, scoping out new business opportunities.
- Create marketing materials in digital and print form – including bid documents, pitch materials, all whilst ensuring brand and content consistency.
- Attend networking events.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in business development or marketing position within A&D space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong creative writing ability.
- Strong attention to detail and visual eye.
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office.
- Highly organised, with fantastic time management to deliver on tight deadlines.
Expected salary: £40000 – 50000 per year
Job date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 03:21:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!