Job title: Business Excellence Executive
Company: Al Rostamani Group
Job description: Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani Trading Company is the sole authorized distributor of Suzuki and Citroën across the UAE with Sales, Service and Parts outlets able to serve its customers throughout the country.
Service Excellence Executive is responsible for working with the business to gather, analyse, map, and align the requirements for the deployment of new functionality or enhancements within our DMS (Dealer Management System) & CRM (Customer Relation Management) ecosystem tools to meet key business objectives.
- To serve as a functional subject matter expert representing the CRM engagement team on enhancement requests and will be a liaison between Sales, Customer Service, Technical Support, IT for deployment activities and conduct training
- To conduct business scope requirements gathering, conduct gap and risk analysis, review, map, optimize business processes, and develop proposals and strategies for executing on key initiatives and deliverables using industry best practices to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our DMS platform and increase aftersales productivity.
- To ensure compliance with global standard processes, programs, or policies, and develop KPIs and metrics for reporting on DMS adoption and effectiveness of deployed applications, programs, and processes.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong views on how to make our CRM platform and tools more powerful, user friendly and effective for our organization.
- Prepare DMS & Digital Dashboards for Management Review
- Monitoring metrics & statistics of Customer Relationship Department.
- Audit the Dealer standards at all service locations and create scope for action plan
- Be the key resource for user support including, but not limited to case resolution, system enhancement identification, end user support and overall support of DMS & CRM tools.
- Monitor call centre statistics and performance and create real time dashboards
- Conduct Data Analyses from DMS reports, for dynamic business improvement
- To assist reporting Manager on developing, implementing and improving on the Standard service transaction defined by Suzuki through regular trainings and Audits
- Monitor CSI statistics by monitoring scores and identifying areas of improvement and submit action plan in conjunction with Service manager to improve scores
- Graduate in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. Experience on principal program will be an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years in Automotive Aftersales industry
Knowledge & Skills
- High level of Mathematical and analytical skills, Out of the box thinking ability
- Understands Usage of Dealer Management systems and MS office applications.
- Strong ability to analyse, model & interpret data
- Strong Knowledge of product & market.
At Al Rostamani Group, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
Job date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 04:33:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!