Job title: Cabin Crew (Dubai,UAE)
Job description: Our cabin crew are the brand ambassadors for flydubai and the city of Dubai. We take pride in keeping our passengers safe whilst delivering exceptional customer service each and every time they fly with us. If you are passionate about people, are hardworking and have an unwavering commitment to provide a great experience then we would like to hear from you.
About The Role
As a flydubai Cabin Crew Member you are responsible for the delivery of exceptional inflight service to our passengers. You will be required to work as part of a dynamic team with no two days being the same! The role of cabin crew requires you to be flexible, human, dynamic and resilient and to reflect our values in everything that you do. You will create lasting memories by making our customers feel special by being warm, welcoming and always helpful.
- Aged 21 years minimum
- Height 5’2 /158 cms
- Physically fit
- Educated to high school level
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (fluency in Arabic or another language would also be an advantage)
- Able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer facing role
- A valid passport allowing you to travel freely
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
- Proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
- No visible tattoos and body piercings
- Confident in the water when wearing a flotation aid/life jacket. Additionally you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water.
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking
- Passionate, friendly & fun!
Education and Experience
- High school diploma is essential
- International aviation experience is an advantage
- 1 year experience in customer service or sales
- USD 2,650 for the first year of employment
Pay & Benefits
- Basic salary + Housing allowance + Transportation allowance: AED 7,195
- Variable Flying pay: Avg. Monthly AED 3,680 (Based on average of 80 flying hours)
- Medical Insurance
- End of service
- Paid Leave of 30 days per year
- Annual Leave Air Tickets
- Discounted tickets for family and friends
At flydubai we aim to provide opportunities for individual growth and self-development allowing our staff to enjoy a long and successful career.
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to.
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in @flydubai.com and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.
Expected salary: 7195 per month
Job date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 06:10:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!