Job title: Channel Partnerships Manager
Job description: Job Description:
Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree. It was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky, and ultimately, too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever completed on budget and worse yet, 78% failed.
We’re changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or participate in boot camps to learn how to make an app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI-powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas. Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and all you have to do is wait until it’s cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder.ai
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning speed and it’s certainly not for the faint of heart. We celebrate diversity and push everyone to do more with less, while creating and championing a culture that empowers everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale-up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together and savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
About the role
We’re looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to help grow and execute partnerships in Middle East, thereby increasing revenue from this channel. This role will oversee the execution and management of commercial partnerships with the goal of implementing and maximising revenue via co-marketing and mutually-beneficial go to market strategies. Our partners help SMBs and mid-market companies on their journey of digital transformation. You will evangelise the Builder.ai platform and help partners deliver transformational digital products to their customers. We currently work with leading main street banks, digital agencies, workspace providers, and other partners in providing solutions for their customers.
There will be ambitious targets, but this role is about more than just numbers. As a scale-up in a rapidly evolving market we need to ensure that we are ahead of the curve when it comes to anticipating the needs of our partners, and you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our product and service offering are market leading.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Go-To-Market strategy, execution, and integration of new partnerships
- Be the go-between for partners and the internal delivery team to ensure partner’s success KPIs are met.
- Increase the productivity of the existing partners through structured partnership process including supporting strategic planning and training sessions for partners
- Collaborate internally with product and operations teams to help deliver on, and develop, new business models.
- Own, measure and grow partnership initiatives against identified KPIs, including testing and optimization efforts to maximize partnership and business performance and achieve established goals
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape for the offering and inform future business opportunities and priorities
- 5-7 years in partnerships, business development, or similar sales focused role within the software industry in the Middle East region.
- Fluent in speaking Arabic and English
- Customer or partner account management experience and working at scale.
- Success in executing and managing channel partner relationships is highly preferred.
- Ability to build and leverage internal and external relationships for success and deliver on GTM strategies.
- Several examples of successfully helping partners achieve their goals and exceed yours.
- You are an exceptional communicator (both written and oral) and capable of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organized, entrepreneurial and able to operate with autonomy within a team structure.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets, and the ability to grow a pipeline from scratch.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple unknowns.
- Resilient, determined and able to dig in to get results through managing relationships and pipelines.
- Health and Wellness benefits.
- Stock options.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.
Job date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 02:32:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!