Job title: Global Business Development Manager
Company: Search Consultancy
Job description: Search Consultancy is delighted to bring to the market an opportunity for a Business Development Manager operating within sales, pricing and procurement
We are looking for a person who wishes to further a career move within a growing organisation in the UK. You will need to demonstrate drive and demonstrate having been part of a team that expanding their client base. You will be working within global logistics across air, sea, road, and specialist project cargoes.
The day to day duties will include-
- Plan personal sales activity effectively with regular contact via telephone, email and face to face communication.
- Cold Calling & lead generation.
- Maintain and develop existing accounts
- Manage new accounts in your business base, ideally with the aim of becoming the sole supplier.
- Handle quotations & all operational aspects of Sea, Air and European Road movements.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Actively promoting the brand and always provide exceptional customer service
Our ideal Candidate –
- Previous experience in an Air & Sea / European sales role or, an operations role but with the passion to go into a business development / sales focused role is desired.
- Commercially focused with a strong passion for customer service.
- Self-motivated and driven with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A confident communicator with a passion for their work.
- Has the ability to be a self-starter, build own sales pipeline as well as manage customer accounts and relationships.
- Ability to work successfully in an autonomous role.
- Have a portfolio of client leads.
- Proven sales targets and new business.
In return our client will offer a competitive salary and a clear & uncapped bonus structure.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Expected salary: £35000 per year
Job date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 22:09:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!