Job title: Clients & Industries | Assistant Manager
Job description: Your experience, insights and skills are the fuels that drive change, helping us make an impact that matters for our clients, colleagues and within our communities. At Deloitte, you’ll enjoy a diverse and powerful global network encouraging you to challenge yourself and empowering to mentor others.
Clients & Industries | Assistant Manager
United Arab Emirates | Enabling Functions | Posted on 26-May-2023
Share this job:
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in Audit & Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges, and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations, and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a Clients & Industries Assistant Manager, you will demonstrate your capabilities in the following areas:
- Drive and implement industry strategies and initiatives across businesses
- Monitor, analyze and report on industry performance to the leadership incl. industry forecast
- Manage and analyze the pipeline across businesses and facilitate bi-weekly pipeline calls
- Develop recurrent and ad hoc presentations to the leadership team
- Run planning processes and support Key Accounts growth plan development/implementation
- Report and support the industry’s key “must wins” and client pursuits
- Prepare internal management communication
- Develop and execute marketing plan and identify, support and monitor external eminence activities and thought leadership publications, conferences/sponsorships
- Source relevant content for the marketing team/ develop industry sales materials
- Organize and support client service assessment activities
- Day-to-day process management, incl. managing the industry budget
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or any other related business studies
- 7-8 years prior work experience in a large multinational or professional work environment
- Experience working in a Big 4 firm (advantageous but not necessary)
- English language fluency required
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good with presentations
- PMO experience – would be a plus but not a dealbreaker
- Excellent communication
Receive career resources, potential job opportunities, and insights into life at Deloitte. Our recruiters may also contact you when they have an interesting opportunity that may be a fit for you.
© 2023. See for more information.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see
Job date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 23:14:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!