Job title: Technology Business Development Manager
Job description: Airswift are seeking applicants for the role of Technology Business Development Manager to join the team in Manchester.
As Business Development Consultant you will work closely with the Business Development Director, Recruitment team, and Country Managers driving development of new business opportunities across Technology.
- Developing a robust new business strategy and action plan targeting new Tech clients and projects.
- Identify new sales leads and make relevant introductions to new Tech clients and opportunities.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your Tech network
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Tracking all major project opportunities and all large Tech projects in-region
- Tracking and coordinating all major corporate / large-scale Global and Regional PSL opportunities via FPAL / Achilles and developing strategic relationships with HR / procurement functions in target companies.
- Making initial approaches to senior stakeholders; assisting or managing the pitch / presentation / selling of Airswift service lines.
- Assisting and overseeing CFT’s, RFI’s and tenders in conjunction with the CST team
- Negotiating and agreeing terms within the regional guidelines, with a particular focus on favourable margins and payment terms.
- Effective and compliant use of CRM tools including Salesforce and Bullhorn.
- Proactively support other regions, ensuring a collaborative approach and cross regional lead sharing.
- Achieve activity KPI’s and Gross Profit generation targets.
- Monetize new wins, initially developing accounts before ensuring a smooth transition to the Account Management team.
- Experience working in a highly competitive sales environment, preferably within Tech markets.
- Possess excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Effective at building relationships with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to balance commercial, pragmatic approach to decision making with appropriate risk management.
- Experience within a fast paced, high pressure change oriented environment.
- Proven track record excelling in a new sales environment.
- Demonstrable track record of self-initiated business development success.
- Prepared to travel frequently and sometimes at short notice to meet the needs of the region.
Airswift is the leading workforce solutions provider to the STEM industries. We have talented colleagues in over 60 global offices and 45 countries. We are a people business – we transform lives through the world of work. We care about mental health and wellbeing, community engagement and our planet – we plant a tree for every person placed in a job globally! We have a passion for growth, including investing in the development of our people.
What we can offer you!
- Attractive monthly base salary + competitive commission/performance bonus.
- Genuine career progression opportunities, either locally or globally!
- World-class training programmes and development opportunities
- Virtual Onboarding Events exclusively for new hires.
- Team driven environment, supportive culture with a focus on work-life balance.
- Career breaks available after one year.
- Mental Health First Aiders to signpost you to support when you need it.
- Real time recognition through our employee reward platform where you can earn points to spend on what you like
- Yearly destination trips as part of our Highflyers program (Dubai, Buenos Aires, etc…)
- Charity days for various importance causes such as Relay for Life and Earth Day.
Our Core Values
- Growth – In life and business, one must grow to flourish and achieve high ambitions. Growth requires change, challenge, risk and sacrifice – we will always choose growth.
- Safety – We create a safe and inclusive environment to protect the physical and psychological well-being of everyone we work with.
- Excellence – We deliver, holding ourselves accountable for results. Our customers see excellence in everything we do.
- Integrity – We are ethical, open, honest and authentic. People trust us to do the right thing for the right reason.
Visit our website and social medias to find out more! –
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Airswift, we believe that diversity is critical to our success and makes us a great place to work. We are committed to building an equal opportunity workplace, the more inclusive we are – the better our work will be
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 07:46:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!