Job title: Risk Advisory | Financial Risk Regulatory – FRM | ERM, CMO & Credit Risk – Manager
Job description: Location
Risk Advisory | Financial Risk Management – ERM – CMO – Credit Risk – Manager
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training &
Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in Risk Advisory is all about the challenge of helping our clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. The spectrum of risk is broad, and our core competencies encompass control assurance, internal audit, corporate governance consulting, risk management, regulatory consulting, and IT security services. To be a Risk Advisory professional with Deloitte & Touche Middle East means you will gain a wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of industries. Diversity is not just a part of the business landscape in the region but also an integral part of Deloitte & Touche Middle East. Just as we are committed to seeing our clients excel, we are committed to providing you with the right environment to learn and grow and to tailor a career to your needs.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
During your tenure as a Financial Risk Manager, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- To manage and lead the overall success of a client engagement.
- Create innovative solutions to client problems.
- overall approach/methodology for the engagement.
- Ensure high quality deliverables within the appropriate timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements at a given time.
- To build an understanding of client/ market requirements.
- client satisfaction to retain the client and produce more business.
- Build relationships with key clients and help identify leads on potential opportunities
- Business Development:
- Define and design the solution/methodology to meet client’s requirements.
- Take the lead in building eminence material/ market go to material for effective Business
- Project Management:
- Prior experience in leading, managing, and delivering multiple projects whilst maintaining the project budget and timelines.
- Team Working:
- share knowledge and experience.
- Must work well independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple team members from various backgrounds/ ethnicities and get the best out of the team.
- Personal Development:
- on known strengths and to address development areas.
- Respond to RFPs, prepare proposals in the prescribed areas
- Lead a team to deliver multiple engagements across the year to key clients in the financial services sector
- Key areas include:
- Credit risk management (policies, underwriting, monitoring, collections, etc.)
- Enterprise risk management (risk governance, risk appetite, reporting, etc.)
- Basel regulations
- Capital management and optimization
- Stress testing
- Technical skills:
- Deep knowledge of enterprise risk and credit risk concepts.
- Understanding of relevant local and Basel regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Desirable experience with policy writing (i.e. procedures, work instructions);
- Fluent language skills in English.
- An MBA or relevant master’s degree
- At least 8 – 10 years of experience in Management Consulting Firm. Experience in big
- four companies are a plus
- Professional certification such as CFA, FRM preferred
- Ability to apply knowledge of structure, functions, and procedures in solving organizational problems and to develop methods for implementing prescribed systems with the capability to predict the effect of changes recommended or instituted.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) Arabic is advantageous
- Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
- Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Full mobility and willingness to travel
Job date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 23:51:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!