Job title: Cluster Sales Manager – Leisure
Job description: What will I be doing?
As Cluster Sales Manager – Leisure, you will be focusing on German-speaking markets. You will analyse market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the German-speaking marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. You will have existing experience within these markets, and you are able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of trends, preferences and contacts from and within these markets – and preferably speak the language.
· Excellent relationships with, and develop Leisure Accounts in the German-speaking Markets, and have extensive travel experience into these markets, in order to drive business into our specific hotel cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Sales team
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Sales Manager Leisure, you will be focusing on German-speaking markets serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 22:51:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!