Job title: Commercial Furniture Business Development Manager
Company: Humres Technical Recruitment
Job description: Overview
We have an exciting opportunity with a furniture manufacturer that services clients in the healthcare sector. They are on the lookout for a Business Development Manager with a solid background working with healthcare or commercial clients. This role will oversee the South East region.
About the client:
- Over 50 years experience in producing high-quality furniture for the UK’s healthcare sector
About the role:
- Generate orders through the development of pre-existing contacts and establish new contacts where they currently do not exist.
- Meet/exceed the agreed sales targets.
- Develop customer contacts by mail, phone and visits in order to raise customer awareness of company products and thereby encourage sales.
- Promote new and current products to existing and potential customers by giving demonstrations, making presentations, cold calling, arranging visits to reference sites, etc.
- Identify products / markets which the company may be missing that would help increase business profitability
- Communicate effectively with the area team and Sales Office, so that, customer orders, complaints and enquiries are handled promptly at all times.
- Provide feedback on any aspect of the business impacted by events in the field to the appropriate department/individual.
- Ensure that customer care standards are met and where possible exceeded.
- Set up and/or attend local and national exhibitions as required
About the candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience preferably within the healthcare industry
- An understanding of the business planning process.
- Ability to deal with customers confidently in a variety of situations e.g. demonstrations, presentations and site visits etc.
- Negotiating and interpersonal skills to handle the range of customer contacts.
- A good understanding of the purchasing processes for the sector covered, so that effort can be focused on those with the ability to buy or influence those making the decision.
Points of appeal:
- Reputable brand with existing client base
- Growth and development opportunities
- Competitive package with commission
Expected salary: £35000 – 50000 per year
Job date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 22:43:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!