Job title: Consultant to Management – Strategy Consulting, Aviation, Transport – Dubai
Company: Kingston Stanley
Job description: Consultant to Management – Strategy Consulting, Aviation – Dubai
Aviation, Consultant / Snr Consultant / Team Leader / Manager / Snr Engagement Manager
You’ll work with professionals in the transport sector (operators, infrastructure developer’s investors).
Services and Areas you will Cover:
- Strategy & Policy
- Transaction & PPP
- Business advisory
- Infrastructure development
- Operations & Technology
Sector experience (Preferably)
- Aviation (Airlines, Airports, CAA, ATM/CNS, etc.) Aviation Infrastructure & Regulation
- Maritime (Port terminals, Port Authority’s, maritime companies)
- Land transportation (Intermodal, Railways, Highways, Urban transport)
- Other sectors (Government, Education, Logistics, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, BFSI, Energy)
As a SME, you will be part of one of the top transport and infrastructure consulting companies and you could become an industry-leading subject matter expert or a trusted advisor to senior client management on a wide range of issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Structuring the requested information.
- Designing and applying the methodology to follow.
- Information analysis.
- Contribute to the office’s life.
Required Skills and Experience
- Graduated and Master’s Degree in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering. MBA is desirable.
- Management consultancy experience is also desirable.
- English (oral and written). Multi-lingual ability is highly valued. Arabic is desired
- is required.
- High analytical and numerical skills.
Location: Dubai & Salary + Benefits: Competitive D.O.E.
Job date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 02:51:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!