Job title: Cyber Security Assurance Manager
Company: Transguard Group
Job description: Job Description
Direct and manage the overall assurance activities of CLIENT’s cyber security efforts towards protecting the organization information assets and critical infrastructure. Maintain and enforce cyber security architecture design in coordination with the cyber security governance team. Manage technical cyber security assessments in addition to providing technical assurance capabilities that verify effectiveness of security controls and projects.
- Contribute to the development of cyber-policies, procedures and standards that are in line with best practices and industry trends.
- Monitor and assess the compliance of IT projects and enterprise design to the cyber security policies and guidelines across CLIENT to align with the Organization Cyber Security Programme.
- Lead cyber security analysis of the technology environment in order to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Lead the research, recommendation and evaluation of cyber security solutions that identify and/or protect against potential threats.
- oversight technology architecture assessments from technical security point of view that enable the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and cyber threat landscape.
- Assist CIC team and IT/OT staff in the resolution of reported security incidents, when required
- Lead the evaluation and assessment of available tools and countermeasures to remedy the detected vulnerabilities, and recommend best solutions and practices.
- Lead the development and maintenance of security architecture artefacts (e.g., models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations in coordination with cyber security governance team.
- Lead periodic cyber security assessments of existing controls and the technology landscape within the Organization (vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and Red Teaming exercises).
- Lead configuration review of cyber security equipment
- Prepare and endorse the cyber assurance budget.
- Manage and report on cyber assurance financial spending.
- Oversee the development of cyber security assurance initiatives TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and ROI (Return on Investment).
- Build strong relationships and working collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders and customers to achieve objectives.
- Formulate workforce planning reports and talent acquisition plans.
- Manage the team’s productivity to achieve the set KPIs and service levels.
- Develop and coach the team to enhance their knowledge, skills, and performance.
- Manage and resolve team conflicts.
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business field or equivalent, Diploma with additional relevant experience.
- MBA or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information security is preferable.
- Required professional certifications: Professional certificate such as CISSP, CISM, C-CISO, CISA, GSEC.
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
- Working experience in cyber security assurance.
- Working experience in managing cyber security assessments.
- Working experience in cyber security architecture design
Job date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 06:33:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!