Job title: Senior Manager – FASB – ACWA Power Global Services Ltd
Company: Talent Pal
Job description: Description
- Work with Management and Regions to understand the Company’s KPI, business performance requirements, drivers and metrics.
- Develop an end-to-end financial data management, reporting and analytics strategy which aligns to the Portfolio Management objectives and demonstrates how Analytics and Reporting can inform decision making processes.
- Communicate the strategy and plan to the Regions to ensure clarity, accountability lines and to increase awareness of business performance improvement core activities.
- Build strong, credible relationships with key stakeholders and ensure ongoing discussions regarding business performance improvement are being managed proactively.
- Create forecast scenarios and preempt potential issues in order to mitigate risk and identify opportunities for increased value creation.
- Work with the Regions to advise on how to meet targets and ensure appropriate tools, technologies and methods are created to support improved business performance.
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes in project scenarios to assist the Regional CFOs and CEOs in their decision making.
- Support Regions in business development and financing initiatieve, by providing expert knowledge.
- Structure financial details and liaise with all parties, to assist with any required negotiations.
- Provide the right tools and methods for stress testing the systems and strength of capability within each region.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns for each region through analysis of data and modelling.
- Build relations with BD to provide financial advice and input at early stage of RFPs and contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations.
Business Improvement Projects
- Provide expert advice and guidance to all the Regions to lead and direct business improvement projects to achieve commercial KPIs.
- Lead digital, cloud and automation change through continuous improvement of Finance systems and processes taking into account international best practice.
- Support wider project activity as a subject matter expert to provide appropriate guidance.
- Run regular audits of Business Performance data and resolve or escalate discrepancies to ensure data accuracy and proper quality controls are in place to avoid future errors.
- Cooperate with specialists from other departments where data interfaces with the business.
Reporting, Analytics and Modelling
- Work closely with stakeholders to establish standard and ad hoc reporting and dashboard requirements and facilitate discussions within the Regions to continuously monitor information and reporting.
- Articulate scope of services to provide a complete understanding of reporting capability to key stakeholders.
- Aggregate sensitive data and produce value-added complex management reporting, dashboards and KPIs for each of the regions.
- Perform thorough and regular analysis of data and provide feedback regarding issues, opportunities, or challenges.
- Maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders to resolve data and reporting challenges, including interpretation and quality.
- Assist with the execution of compliance and internal, external audits and government audits by providing data as and when required.
- Develop BU and Regional level reporting packs industry best practices, and regional trends to add tangible value to their strategic decision making.
Finance Systems and Implementation
- Review existing systems and interfaces and propose areas for digital transformation which will have the most impact for users and best ROI for the Regions and the Company.
- Design and maintain the Financial Data Models required by the BU and the Regions and ensure that just one source of master data exists for each process.
- Utilise existing system functionality fully to advance and streamline processes and capability where possible.
- Review new technologies and drive upgrades of new functionality into the Finance system to refine the processes.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Review existing policies, processes and methods to ensure current trends, analysis and best practices are in place.
- Implement department processes, and procedures, and ensure employee adherence so that work is carried out to the required standard.
- Contribute to, and participate in, the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes, and projects in line with the organisation’s standards.
- Innovate and ideate by keeping up with industry/regional trends to increase the team’s and Company’s competitive advantage.
Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Minimum years of Experience
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant Financial and Analytics experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management /Accounting or related field
- Excellent operational knowledge of Finance processes and systems.
- Excellent financial modelling experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build trust and influence others.
- Proven track record of working with a senior stakeholder population.
- Extensive reporting experience including knowledge of process and data usage.
- Knowledge of standard Finance metrics and key performance indicators.
- Extensive technical experience in Oracle, Hyperion etc..Oracle Fusion, Cloud, Analytics, Business Objects, Microsoft Excel, SQL is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of using data to drive business decisions.
- Strong value principles – honesty, integrity and commitment.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Proven leadership capability with the ability to develop team members.
- Commitment to constant improvement of processes.
- Ability to work closely with other teams and drive strategic aims.
Job date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 07:24:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!