Job title: Digital Account Manager – Dubai
Company: Online Marketing Gurus
Job description: Job Description:
Are you an experienced and established Digital Account Manager looking for a step up, with strong knowledge/experience across digital marketing (SEO and SEM)?
Want to join Australia’s largest and fastest growing independent agency, where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
This is your chance to be part of an award winning agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business, locally and globally.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead communication for clients and provide customer service within your assigned portfolio
- Develop and grow relationships with all client stakeholders.
- Maintain client satisfaction via service levels and anticipating customer needs.
- On-board new clients, present company documentation for client onboarding and reporting.
- Manage, communicate and present project deliverables, timelines, expectations, goals and milestones to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and pursue profitable growth opportunities in existing client portfolio.
- Work with SEO & PPC teams to ensure cutting edge SEO strategies & complimenting campaigns across other search, PPC & social channels.
- Work with our production and creative teams to ensure we provide an unbeatable experience and fantastic results to our clients.
- Responsible for ongoing training education to stay up to date with changes and developments in the industry.
- Champion company Values, Purpose and Vision internally and externally.
- Experience in Account Management, Client Services/Client Management in the digital marketing space
- Agency experience preferred
- Knowledge / Experience in SEO, PPC, Social Media Advertising and Web Builds.
- Relationship builder who can quickly build rapport with all types of people
- Ability to understand and overcome challenges with your clients
- Solutions and outcomes focused
- Excited about working in an always changing and evolving industry
- Can effectively manage multiple projects and work with various teams in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Have a positive and can-do attitude.
- Birthday leave ????
- Paid Parental leave ????????????
- Volunteer leave ????
- Additional annual “flex” leave ????
- Global Career progression opportunities ????
- Employee Career and Leadership Development and Training Programs ????
- Salary packaging benefits ????
- Work flexibility- hybrid working ????
- Service recognition awards ????
- Largest independent agency in Australia, with the highest growth and customer retention rates in the industry – tripled revenue year in last 3 years
- Strong focus on employee satisfaction, reward and recognition, and peer nominated awards.
- Our #1 belief and goal is that if employees are happy and over the moon – they will produce incredible work & we will grow faster than ever.
- A strong merit based, agile culture. You perform, you get rewarded, you get promoted. A strong history of people coming in green a couple years ago, now in senior management & running teams.
- Massive focus on hiring “good culture fits” & good human beings – we believe the rest can be taught.
- Huge focus on employee development, engagement & growth opportunities
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- We ‘Share evidence, not opinion’, ‘Find solutions, not problems’, ‘Make customers love you’, ‘Own it and get it done’ , living and breathing our values
Job date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 05:32:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!