Job title: Digital Marketing Manager – Consultant
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Digital Marketing Manager
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you will manage and administer the daily operation of the digital marketing plan to meet business objectives, build brand reputation, optimize customer experience and improve digital presence & conversion. You will also be responsible for creating and executing all our social media content and engagement strategies across all media channels. This role requires someone who will serve as the voice of the brand to the community; understanding how and when to connect on Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok etc. as well as to build and roll out the digital marketing strategy, budget management and analysis of performance, ensuring agility in planning based on business performance.
What you’ll be doing
- Coach and guide team members/ agencies on digital advertising and marketing tools, techniques, concepts and lead on the strategy based on business objectives.
- Evaluate & adapt the performance of digital marketing campaigns, including analyzing marketing channel deployment, keyword selection, advertisement design and customer experience journey
- Recommend improvement opportunities and ensure they are executed
- Collaborate with various teams, such as editors, web team, sales, customer service and agency partners, to ensure the implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute digital marketing initiatives across various channels, such as social media platforms, mobile, search engine, email and paid advertisement, to maximize lead generation and conversion.
- Creation of original, forward thinking social content that reflects the brand and audience
- Work closely with our creative content team on conceptualization and development of visual and video content across all channels
- Create, maintain and share weekly and monthly content calendars for each platform
- Connect with our customers through all social media channels, maintaining the tone of voice of the brand
- Responsible for social media strategy, focused on engagement, acquisition and retention of brand advocacy
- Ensure social media content is posted on the appropriate channels to connect with the right audience in the right way (paid and organic)
- Leverage the right internal talent and external influencers to represent content and brand
- Work closely with CRM team to understand key clientele and generational audiences on various platforms & how those can be utilized for digital marketing channels
- Perform ongoing data analytics to increase the social media engagement and digital marketing channel performance
- Work closely with the Marketing, PR and creative team to ensure social content grows into one of the key competitive advantages of the brand
- Work alongside the buying team to ensure key products and drops are highlighted and positioned correctly according to brand strategies
- Maintain social media image through all social connections
- Keep up to date with GCC and international competitors trending content
- Work with Studio, Content and eCommerce team to ensure alignment across brand image and tone of voice across multi-channels
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have experience as a digital marketing manager either in a permanent capacity or as a freelance consultant
- You have a strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing – especially in performance and social and have worked on building strategies and capabilities for brands
- You have previous experience managing a team and an agency and know how to keep abreast of budgets and lead projects
- You have previous experience working within retail – fashion and/or beauty space
- Arabic speakers are preferred
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
You have applied correctly
A message has been sent to the employer, you are going to receive the reply soon. Good luck!
You have applied correctly
The request has been sent correctly. However, we have seen that your resume is incomplete. We highly recommend you to fill it to let the employer know you. These are the fields you have empty:
Job date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 01:20:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!