Job title: Senior Product Manager (Retail / Ecommerce)
Company: EPAM Systems
Job description: Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at and follow EPAM on and .
Who are we looking for?
Are you passionate about building Digital products the customers love? Looking to solve complex problems problems across wide range of industries? Entrepreneurial, finding innovative ways to design solutions? Resilient and willing to drive the change in attitudes and beliefs?
EPAM are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager, to play a leading role both on Client side, as well as in helping build our Product Management Capability.
You will be the “face” of Product Management to our Clients and internally to EPAM. You will help Clients develop innovative Product experiences and improve their own Product organisations. You will be the role model for our Product Managers internally, growing our team so we can always meet the needs of our clients.
Whom will you work with?
We are looking for Product experts in either eCommerce or Retail, to help our clients based in the region.
Your main responsibility is Value Creation to our clients, and you will partner with EPAM Delivery Team to ensure this. Product experts cultivate collaboration, strategic alignment and end-to-end integrated planning and execution across your Product area.
We expect you to be the Ambassador of Product Mindset; both at EPAM and at Client, for Business and Technology colleagues. You are interested to help colleagues grow their career in Product Management. Ideally you will join one of our Industry verticals and actively lead contribution to achieving Product Community Strategic Goals.
You possess natural abilities to work in a distributed and multicultural environment, and relate well with Client teams, including (senior) business and technology representatives. Therefore, good English communication, great presentation, a dose of humour, patience and empathy are required.
You are a natural self-starter with a high degree in resilience.
- >5 last years in Senior Product Management role, either B2B or B2C
- Previous experience in Retail / eCommerce is A MUST!
- Experience in defining product vision and/or strategies
- Launching a product in multiple markets
- Experience working with offshore team(s)
- Experience in multiple business domains
- Advanced Business English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM’s global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
- Agile Scrum certification
- Knowledge about SaFe
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with, or interest in Human-Centric Design, Usability principles and Bias
- Experience with, or interest in Data, AI, ML and/or Automation
- Experience in product pricing
- Experience with multicultural teams
Job date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 01:17:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!