Job title: Director- Corporate Banking Group
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank
Job description: Company Description
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local
expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting
different viewpoints, we grow stronger together.
Client and Market Analysis
- Target and onboard new clients (liabilities or assets) that fit with the segmentation policy.
- Conduct financial analysis on clients and their respective geographies/ industries/ markets to identify potential opportunities and risks.
- Originate new business opportunities with target clients across banking products and in line with relevant policies.
- Obtain support from relevant stakeholders and governance forums to close deals (e.g., credit, products, GT)
- Develop Term Sheet, Information Memorandum, Mandate letter…. etc.
- Examine & resolve credit, market and operational risk aspects of the transactions in collaboration with products and enablement units.
- Maintain the credit quality of the client’s relationships within the Portfolio to an acceptable level set by the Bank’s management.
- Pitch, review, negotiate and conclude transactions.
Client Relationship Management
- Prepare and Maintain Account Plans for all clients with support from relevant partners (e.g., products, international banking, consumer banking, Asset Management, etc.)
- Organize client meetings with relevant partners/ seniority to deepen FAB relationship within the portfolio.
- Identify & develop cross selling opportunities and increase cross-sell ratio and returns with clients.
- Support client on their day-to-day banking requirements with support from the other team members (as applicable)
- Ensure customer satisfaction remains high and meets the targeted NPS score.
- Align with GTB, GM, and GCF product partners to identify and convert opportunities.
- Align with International banking to support client in FAB network locations.
- Collaborate with other business divisions to drive cross-BU collaboration.
- Support Unit/Divisional/Bank-wide initiatives (as required or assigned)
- Follow all relevant policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Conduct periodic reviews of risks (credit, operational, compliance etc.) within the portfolio on a regular basis.
- Drive day-to-day administrative and transactional activities such as client calls, documentation follow up, pipeline updates, and any other activities in the unit/team to ensure continuity of work and delivery of effective/high quality output.
- Ensure that internal processes for existing portfolio/ NTBs are in-line with the Bank’s policies & procedures.
- Manage and follow up on KYC and compliance requirements in order to ensure consistency with the Bank’s KYC and AML policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all credit reviews are submitted on time and agreed conditions are met.
- Ensure all clients’ files /documents are maintained.
- Maintain a satisfactory audit on the portfolio.
- Adhere to process KPI’s and, ORM, BCP & Internal Audit requirements.
- Prepare timely and accurate statements and reports to meet the unit’s requirements, policies, and standards.
- Act as Role Model for the peer group
- Achieve individual financial performance targets.
- Learning & Development – Attend appropriate on and off-the-job training programs to develop skills and upgrade knowledge.
Frameworks, Boundaries & Decision-making Authority:
- Functions within the framework and boundaries of Group policies as well as overall organizational and governance frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Deep Knowledge of Corporate Banking sector
- Ability to structure financing transactions (short- and medium-term)
- Understanding of FAB’s product offering and business strategy
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to drive business
- Strong relationship management skills both internally and externally
- Sound communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to analyze and research information
- Deep Financial and credit analysis ability with an aptitude to identify opportunities and close business deals
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Proficient in MS Office (excel, word and Power-point)
- 8-10 years of experience in corporate banking (especially in mid-market segment)
Job date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 07:58:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!