Job title: Financial Planning Analyst (Temp Role)
Company: Boston Scientific
Job description: Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Provides support to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, in order to achieve the overall goals and objectives of Boston Scientific through the effective planning analysis and reporting activities including variance, comparative and trend analysis for divisional sales, gross margins and OPEX.
Participate in the in the development, preparation, analysis and reporting of divisional financial plans for Growth& Emerging Markets.
- Provides key financial support at all Country Business and Plan reviews.
- Provide sales & financial reporting, value-added analysis, and continuous improvement of divisional business processes.
- Management of Daily Reporting Functions (i.e. Daily Sales and Divisional Product Reports).
- Provide key Monthly Management Reports (i.e. Day 2 Highlights, MBR/QBR).
- Working alongside the quarterly forecast(F1/F2/F3) processes (Sales& OPEX) for the regions/divisions
- Works directly with divisional Sales & Marketing Managers in the reporting and analysis of Sales/COGS/OPEX information to identify issues and opportunities.
- Produces customer sales / profitability reports and analyzes figures along with the Sales & Marketing functions.
- Key participant in FP&A process, including the preparation and data input of quarterly sales and OPEX plans / annual budgets.
- Working through the AOP/Planning cycle to build up country/region and division/franchise details
- Analyzes performance trends and provides commentary on sales, operating expenses and other key financial parameters to improve profitability.
- Investigates and reports on significant variances to ensure integrity of information and performance against quarterly plans. Helps division remain on target.
- Ad-hoc reports/business partnering as and when required by business/finance teams
- Knowledge: A developing professional with working knowledge of Hyperion application and business& technical concepts, procedures and practices. General understanding of business unit/group function. Exercises judgment when interpreting company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Problem Solving: Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action. Has knowledge of alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the business or technological environment.
- Planning and Organization: Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule.
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Job date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 23:19:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!