Job title: Director Of Beverage EMEA
Job description: The Background
We have an exciting new opportunity to join Hilton as our Director of Beverage across the EMEA region. You will support the owned and operated hotels across all brands in delivering consistently excellent guest experiences through the development, implementation, and management of new and existing EMEA beverage programmes. The successful candidate will be a champion and spokesperson for beverage in EMEA to ensure that we are ahead of the latest F&B trends.
With the EMEA coverage of the role, we can consider a UK, Germany, Netherlands, UAE base, as well potentially Italy or Spain, for the right candidate.
What will I be doing?
A main objective will be the to design & deliver a beverage strategy in line with the overall EMEA F&B strategy – including soft, hot, low and no-alcohol. Equally, you will the design, delivery, and management of all beverage programmes to be deployed within the owned & operated estate – incorporating HSM, inventory management, sommelier, mixologist, glass, ice & drinks presentation and music, uniforms, and lighting.
- Support the EMEA beverage P&L and the delivery of revenue and margin and drive performance metrics across the beverage business – including customer satisfaction, social media rankings, and delivery of the Hilton promise
- Support the delivery of improved customer bar satisfaction scores as measure by SALT (Service & Loyalty Tracking) and Trip Advisor
- Co-ordinate with Openings & development teams on bar design to deliver best in class design, equipment, efficiency, sustainability and ergonomics
- Optimize conference and banqueting beverage programmes and performance
- Collaborate with HR & hotel stakeholders to ensure best-in class design & delivery of Beverage training & recruitment programmes to drive retention, inclusion & diversity
- Support the Destination Bars programme
- Co-ordinate EMEA award entries to deliver prestigious awards – e.g., World’s Best Bars
- Drive beverage sustainability agenda and support Travel with Purpose and Hilton Environmental, Social & Governance goals
Important Business Partnerships
You will develop, grow key relationships and work closely with:
- VP F&B EMEA Strategy & Development
- Regional F&B Directors & Senior Directors
- Senior Culinary Director
- Senior Director F&B EMEA Marketing & PR
- F&B Brand Teams – Global & Regional
- EMEA Central Operations Team
- Senior Finance Manager – EMEA F&B
- Hotel Property Teams
- Hilton Corporate Teams:
- Hilton Supply Management
Direct Reports: None
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have a significant track record in delivering systematic operational and marketing improvements in a fast-moving F&B environment – ideally in the independent bar or hotel sector. An influential, proactive, consultative, and analytical candidate is a must. The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering memorable F&B experiences
- Significant expertise in beverage category management
- Stakeholder management skills – advanced in negotiating and influencing
- Strong commercial acumen – a retail mindset
- Strong IT technical skills – MS Office Suite and Project Management Software
- Detail oriented & process-driven
- Self-motivated and hands-on
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Knowledge of hotel Beverage operations
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A strong network in the global bar community is desirable
- Extensive proven track record of experience in the hospitality sector – ideally a mixture of operational & corporate
- University degree or Associates Diploma in Hospitality Management
- WSET Level 3
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 7,000 properties with more than 1,000,000 rooms in 122 countries and territories. In the 100+ years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of more than 20+ world-class brands, which are some of the most recognized hotel brands in the world. We have more than 100 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 120 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
Job date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 00:06:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!