Job title: Elavon – Business Development Manager – A029
Job description: Do you want to work for a company that rewards you for every single sale? Are you looking to earn uncapped commission working for one of the top 5 global payment providers as a Business Development Manager? We’re looking for a passionate, money-driven, and self-motivated individual to join our team!
Highly competitive basic, uncapped commission and generous car allowance.
Elavon is part of US Bank Corporation and a direct acquirer, cutting out the middle man. For 25 years, they have helped more than one million customers around the world grow their business through payments. Their flexible, secure and innovative solutions help businesses attract and keep customers, develop partner relationships, process payments and simplify operations.
Ideal Location: Peterborough, United Kingdom, PE30
Full territory details: Cambridge, Norwich, Peterborough and surrounding areas
The B2B Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Generating new business sales within a defined territory, selling in the key benefits of Elavon Merchant Services
- Delivering sales and revenue targets through planning, sales execution, compliance and reporting
- Researching new and existing competitor products/ services whilst comparing to and selling in Elavon’s features and benefits
- Ensure all activities are completed compliantly and in accordance with training provided
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Manage a defined postcode territory
- Achieve agreed KPIs
- Deliver sales and revenue targets
- Be responsible for developing and managing your own pipeline
- Structured planning to maximise efficiency and volume of prospects
- Work to the highest compliance levels set out by the company
Our Successful Business Development Manager will have:
- Proven ability to meet set targets
- Experience in engaging with decision makers around features and benefits of a product or service
- Ability to have commercial conversations and build instant rapport
- An eye for detail ensuring accurate and timely data capture
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we heavily invest in great perks and excellent career development opportunities.
Why work for us as a Business Development Manager:
- Great package offered including basic + uncapped commission
- Flexible hours -37.5 hours Monday to Friday
- Generous car allowance
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Business Mileage
- Company pension scheme -3% employer contributions
- Tablet & mobile phone
- Industry specialist training
- Reward and recognition program
- Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel and Subsidised Gym Membership.
This is a field-based role, so it is essential that you have a full driving licence (business mileage paid)
CPM are an accredited Investors in People Gold award company and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.
Location: Cambridge – Peterborough
Job date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 03:29:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!