Job title: Enterprise Applications Project Manager
Job description: VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Enterprise Applications Project Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill sets and terms & conditions:
- Certifications and/or hands-on experience in product management is preferred
- Hands-on experience in Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid software development environments is preferred.
- Hands on experience in managing Salesforce/SAP integration projects with external applications is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management/ Business Administration/Information Technology or an equivalent degree.
- Project Management Qualifications and Accreditations (PMP).
- Over 6 years of experience in previous roles with strategy, project management and execution and transformation responsibility.
- Fluent in English (Arabic is preferred).
- Long term strategic perspective.
- Excellent project management skills.
Must possess expertise/experience in the following domains:
- Work with business stakeholders to map business requirements to digital/system/technology components.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and IT function to map out current state user experience, workflows, functional architectures, and personalize the future state end user workflow.
- Experience driving implementation and adoption of ERP/CRM solutions, business process automation and driving enterprise wide process improvement changes.
- Work to enhance the capability of IT by identifying and building roadmaps for when and where significant business process improvement and other technical projects are needed and deliver expected business outcomes.
- Oversee projects and programs to ensure success in each of the project’s nine knowledge areas: Integration, budget, scope, schedule, quality, resources, communications, risk, and procurement
- Responsible for managing small-mid-sized projects, reporting status updates to ensure the successful completion of ongoing as well as expected projects.
- Proven working experience in enterprise application project management; preferably for following applications:
o Mobile Application
o New age technologies (Block chain, RPA, etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Responsibility for the management of employees in the team:
o Manage and direct day-to-day activities of direct reports to ensure timely delivery of activities.
o Provide ongoing career development, support and coaching for direct reports.
o Provide feedback to team, and identify need-based training requirements for direct reports.
- Project Management
o Manage the delivery of IT-Business projects and ensure delivery is within scope and budget.
o Manage the IT Project Management Framework, ensuring its deployment across all projects.
o Monitor and ensure projects/initiatives are in compliance with policies and standards.
o Manage initiatives by monitoring progress towards meeting goals and achieving benchmarks, analyze data and ensure follow-through on the part of key players in order to sustain momentum needed to drive these initiatives.
o Propose projects and corrective actions on existing internal and external projects to the Enterprise PMO Manager in order to ensure the objectives and vision of the company are met.
o Collect data from the departments as well as external parties in order to ensure the Enterprise PMO Manager is updated on the progress or potential problems in carrying out the agreed upon strategic projects and initiatives.
o Create and implement a reporting system that allows for a timely flow of necessary data into the PMO office to ensure the Enterprise PMO Manager is properly briefed on all initiatives and strategic projects
o Support the Enterprise PMO Manager in internal and external communication in order to ensure cohesiveness and accuracy of the flow of information.
Project Team Management
o Assist in setting annual performance targets and conduct project related annual review for each project team member to help them develop in their career and meet goals that benefit the company.
o Assign day-to day project admin to team; ensuring right capabilities and work load allocated.
o Assist functional project teams in project implementation, change management and realized benefits analysis in order to have efficient teams implementing projects professionally.
o Coordinate and conduct post-implementation reviews of projects with project coordinators to determine their effectiveness.
- Digital Transformation
o Lead the digital transformation initiative as per organization needs.
o Keen to initiate and propose the new technological advancements and best practices.
o Collaboration with other departments/entities to ensure alignment of strategic objectives.
- Relationship Management
o Manage all contracts and other project related commitments efficiently to increase operational efficiency, cost performance and accuracy.
o Develop strong vendor relationships to ensure high quality of deliverables for continuous cost improvement or value creation initiatives.
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The Selected candidate shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE
Should you be interested in this opportunity please send resume
Job date: Thu, 18 May 2023 04:50:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!